Sunday, December 2, 2012 Tags: , , , 0 comments

Fight for Me

One month to the day after meeting J, things have fizzled a bit.  The candle burned bright for 30 days.  Too hot, too fast.  Today I felt like a fool.  My first love, he fought for me.  Made me feel worthy of love.  I want J to be my next great love, but I feel inadequate and as if he's stopped trying to fight for me.  Partly it's  relief, romance is incredibly inconvenient when you work 5 days and go to school the other 2.  We fast forwarded the courting and played house a little.  I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoy my alone time.  Who am I supposed to be in a relationship anyway?  I've never known.  I'm good at being aloof, at ending things, but being vulnerable is not my forte.  I'm at a loss.  I didn't move  to FL for melodrama.  Stay tuned.

No Response to "Fight for Me"

Post a Comment

Pascalle Arnold. Powered by Blogger.