Thursday, October 18, 2012 Tags: , , , , , , 0 comments

Change of Scenery

Whoever said that you can't run away from your problems sorely underestimated the efficacy of a car and Amtrak Auto Train.  Even though your issues remain omnipresent, a change in scenery is sometimes the best way to reset your life.

Let's take inventory of my life right now:

1. Attending University of Miami, English/Secondary Ed., projected graduation 2014.

2. Began working at Macy's Furniture Gallery yesterday (commissioned sales).

3. Single for 4 years in December (violins, please).

4. Relationship with my mother is in a much healthier place, she's very supportive.

5. My gifted Infiniti is a rust bucket and gives me anxiety every time I drive it!

6. Weigh 195lbs (on good days), still want to loose 15-20lbs.

Most importantly I finally live in Florida, it's mid October and mild 80s everyday!  Perhaps I didn't outrun my problems, but I sure as hell relocated them, and I have no regrets!

No Response to "Change of Scenery"

Post a Comment

Pascalle Arnold. Powered by Blogger.